ARVOR 555 SPORTSFISH
Fishing on the go
The Arvor 555 Sportsfish is the boat that adapts perfectly to your plans. Equipped for serious fishing, flexible enough for cruising fun.
Safety and ease of use is highlighted with starboard and port walkarounds to provide access to all areas of the boat, and a hinged gate that gives you sea-height access to the transom.
The bow windlass option makes it simple to anchor in your favourite spot, with the tempered glass windshield and large aft window giving a 360 degree view.
- Length overall (m) – 5.55
- Length of hull (m) – 5.31
- Beam maximum (m) – 2.40
- Draft with maximum engine (m) – 0.83
- Height – without canvas (m) – 2.58
- Dry Weight with maximum engine (kg) – 1351
- Fuel Capacity (L) – 90
EXCELLENT FISHING PERFORMANCE
- A larger than average cockpit and substantial forward fishing platform provide a great fishing area.
- Store up to 6 rods below the coaming caps or in the 4 rod holders. Below the deck you will find a lockable storage area to secure your fishing equipment.
- Fish lockers with thru-hull drain and pump out system or livewell with constant freshwater delivery system to keep bait and fish healthy.
GREAT CABIN COMFORT, SPACE & STORAGE
- Comfortable interior seating for 3 people and a double berth offers relaxation and all weather protection.
- Full width stern and port bench seats with removable table converts the cockpit into a dining area that offers the possibility to relax outside.
- Multiple storage options in the cabin space underneath the berths, below the cabin floor & seating.
SECURE FEELING ABOARD
- The helm provides 360 degree visibility. In rough waters a tempered glass windshield and strong windscreen wipers ensure safe operation.
- The boat is equipped with an automatic bilge pump and a dual battery system to ensure power at any time.
- High freeboards in the cockpit, safety rails and easy bow access provide safe circulation aboard.
- Mercury power options deliver power, reliability and excellent fuel economy.