TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. The first correct entry draw which is clearly legible with all details filled
out will be declared the winner.
2. Answers to questions will be judged by an appropriate expert.
3. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion, and their immediate
families, are ineligible to enter the competition
4. To enter, entrants must complete an authorised entry form in hard copy for submission at the
2019 Sydney International Boat Show entry box or online at arvor.com.au in time period of
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter – Arvor Australia.
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to
circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all
or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. The promoter
reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for a prize of equal value at their
9. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and
agreed to the terms and conditions.
10. Prize is one SIMRAD NSS9 evo3 Fishfinder/Chartplotter.
11. The prize can be picked up from the Arvor Australia’s registered office in Alexandria, Sydney.
Alternative arrangements can be made at the discretion of the promotor.
12. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including,
but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or
sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by
13. Promotion commences 1 August 2019 10:00am. Personal entries close 3:50pm 5 August 2019.
Online entries close 12noon 5 August 2019.
14. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be
bound by these rules.
15. The Promoter is Arvor Australia, Bowden Street, Alexandria NSW ABN 61001556896.
16. All entries become the property of the promoter. The promoter may use the entrants names
for future promotional marketing and publicity purposes
17. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time
stipulated by Arvor Australia then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be
awarded in lieu of the prize.
18. Entries will be judged at 4:00pm on the Arvor Australia stand at the 2019 Sydney International
Boat Show and published on the Arvor Australia website and social media within 30 days of the
19. The winner will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion
of the competition.
20. If the Arvor Australia is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and Arvor
Australia has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant
then Arvor Australia will award the prize to another valid entrant.